Shavasana (Corpse Pose)
How to do it?
- Lie on your back and close your eyes
- Keep your legs comfortable and relaxed
- Place your arms alongside and Leave your palms open, facing upward.
- Start concentrating from your head to your feet – Relaxing each part of the body
- On each inhaling and exhaling think that your body is totally relaxed
Setu Bandhasana (Bridge Pose)
- First lie on your back
- Keep your feet hip distance apart on the floor
- Lift your back (Lower, Upper and middle)off the floor.
- Try to be in this posture as long as possible
Do not practice if you have
- Neck Problems
- Pregnant Women
- Back Problems